= Extremely Useful, = very useful. = somewhat useful. = Frameworks Connection
- Ericae.net (ericae.net/) Many resources for assessment, evaluation, and research are located on this site. The ERIC Clearinghouse on Assessment and Evaluation contains a huge database, and includes an online journal and library among its many other resources.
- Rubric Construction Set (landmark-project.com/classweb/rubrics/index.html) This site offers information for using and constructing rubrics.
- Rubric Generators (www.teach-nology.com/web_tools/rubrics/) This site enables users to generate rubrics by filling out a form which may then be printed out.
- The Staff Room Rubric Collection (www.odyssey.on.ca/~elaine.coxon/rubrics.htm) Links to a variety of rubrics are located on this site. They are organized by subject.
- Chicago Public Schools Ideas and Rubrics (intranet.cps.k12.il.us/Assessments/Ideas_and_Rubrics/ideas_and_rubrics.html) This site contains many excellent resources for performance assessment, including a rubric bank.
- Online Resources for Assessment (www.rmcdenver.com/useguide/assessme/online.htm) Many useful assessment resources are included on this site which includes a lesson bank. The lessons are aligned with the Texas state standards.